nVidia X10 equioment?

Just received an MSI nVidia GeForce FX5200-VT128 Personal Cinema card which
comes with an RF remote and USB remote receiver...
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/vga/vga/pro_vga_detail.php?UID=459

Interestingly, both the remote and receiver are manufactured by X10 (USA)
inc, and the receiver has a "433 MC" sticker on it which is
remarkably
similar to the stickers on my TM13's & HR10's....

the part numbers are:

Remote: - UR88A
Receiver: - CM21A

Haven't had a chance to play with them yet, (and won't do for a couple of
weeks), but I'm wondering if there is any HA potential in these, - either
good or bad?

i.e...

Might I be able to use the receiver as an X10 receiver for my HR10's /
Mouseremote and so on....
Might the remote also work as an X10 remote *instead* of using my HR10's /
Mouseremote and so on...
or, might the whole lot just interfere awfully and cause loads of
problems...

Anyone else got this same combination of kit?

Paul G.