Hacking a Bush IBX 101

Sometime ago I remember a flurry of activity around the dramatic price drop
of
the Bush IBX 100 (101 and 200 ? (simple internet browsing device which is
connected directly to a TV)) and a number of hacks that could be done.

Today I purchased two IBX 101s, I will lend one to the parents to try and
get
them interested in the www... the other I wanted to connect to my home
network.
I have read the guides on changing ISP settings which appears
straightforward.
I would like to connect the IBX via an internal phone call, via small PBX,
to a
modem installed in one of my PCs.

The question is what do I need to run on the PC to respond to the incomming
call on the modem from the IBX giving access to the home network and the
www
via my vigour 2600/ADSL connection.

Thanks in advance

Nigel