RE: Re: CBus Homegate demo available

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: CBus Homegate demo available
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:26:25 +0100

I'm guessing you're not UK based ??

If you were I could help out, I would guess you should be able to find a
Cbus distributor in Iceland.

I'm using a PC running Cbus Homegate software, via Serial port to Cbus
PC Interface which is then in turn connected to Cbus Modules.

Those three components would be sufficient to get you up and running,
though I guess you'll also be looking for light switches for local
control.

Dean.