Re: CBus Homegate demo available

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: CBus Homegate demo available
  • From: "arni_skarphedinsson" <arnis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:06:53 -0000

Can any one direct me to a good online source to but CBUS equipment,
and also what software and hardware are you using in your setup ?

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dean Barrett" <dean@r...> wrote:
> Yep working great.
>
> Trouble is they all leave the bloody lights on !!
>
> Secretary is loving it :)
>
> I was considering adding a webcam but as the MV1000 is so dog slow
I've
> given up on that idea....
>

> Dean.

 - but doesn't open in a nicely

<http://rolec.dyndns.info>

> Should point to my Homegate page - most pages are missing controls
at
> present, only Lounge and spots are working. You have full control
over
> four banks of spot lights. Should annoy the hell out of my
secretary as
> they are sitting on my demo board.
>
> Not sure what will happen if more than one person trys it..
>
> Give it a try and let me know
>

> Dean.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
05

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
05

> 041992:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-
bin/aut
> oredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egrou
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egrou

> pmail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=447926525>

> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
Post
> message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

> Terms of Service.

> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
Post
> message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243273.3860859.5106138.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
05
> 0419

92:HM/A=1750744/R=0/SIG=129gb2eqt/*http://servedby.advertising.com/cli
ck
> /sit
> e=552006/bnum=1063096408333354> Click to learn more...
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=243273.3860859.5106138.1261774/D=egrou
> pmai
> l/S=:HM/A=1750744/rand=393011681>

> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
Post
> message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
Service.

> IMPORTANT - This email has been sent to you by Clipsal Limited.
>
> Office:-Unit 2, The Merlin Centre, Lancaster Road, High Wycombe,
HP12