RE: Help: Any Crestron / AMX type systems people out there (urgent-ish)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Help: Any Crestron / AMX type systems people out there (urgent-ish)
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:14:20 +0100

Sorry

I missed part of the story there! As Kevin rightly points out the Kramer
units are RS232. IR control can be added but you will need to use an IR
to RS232 converter such as the IRS232 by Xantech.
Haven't actually tried this but I'm told it works!

You could also use one of the ChannelPlus products such as the SVS-52
which has IR control as standard.

HTH

Many thanks

Rob Mouser