Re: [OFF LIST] Help: Any Crestron / AMX type systems people out there (urgent-ish)

Mark,

a friend of mine should be able to give you some advice and an estimate for
Crestron install. His company do commercial & domestic AV installs and
he is
quite a Crestron wizz!

His email is: jeremy@xxxxxxx

Cheers,
Justin.

Quoting Mark Boyce <mark@xxxxxxx>:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been landed a last minute AV system job that's a little out of my
> field
> and wondered if there was anyone here who might be able to help.
>
> The job ;
>
> - Customer wants "one of those fancy wireless control
thingies" for their