From: Frank Mc Alinden [mailto:fmcalind@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 12:49 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Alarming the garage

Hi Paul

>I thought that the point of dual tech sensors was that >they only
trigger
if BOTH microwave and PIR have been >triggered  - meaning the microwave
and
branches bit will >not matter unless the PIR triggers falsely at the
same
>time?

Havent installed / played with them in a long time but from memory they
also
will alarm if say there is more than one hit on the same sensor ie 2 hits
>from
alarm which one was the culprit....and i bet the microwave sensitivity gets
turned to minimum on a lot of sensors........

Frank