RE: [OT] Tivo

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Tivo
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:18:11 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Tony Butler wrote:

> Quoting aashram <groups@xxxxxxx>:
>
> > While on the subject of the tivo list, I get real problems
posting to it.
> > I keep getting mail sent back undeliverable
>
> Can you send me a sample of a rejected post please?  I can't see
anything
> unusual about your sub.

If Mr. Ashram is posting from a Rapidhoster IP address, it is likely that
his e-mails to our servers are blocked due to the IP address being
included in the Spamhaus blacklist. Apparently, Rapidhoster's upstream ISP
is spammer friendly and some of their IP addresses are being listed in a
number of spam blacklist sites.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx