REQUEST FOR VOLUNTEERS: So how do I integrate xPL / xAP ?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: REQUEST FOR VOLUNTEERS: So how do I integrate xPL / xAP ?
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:54:46 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ian Lowe" <ian@w...> wrote:
> [...]

It is :-)

> In all seriousness, that future will be a lot closer if we get
> a pile of people willing to help us test and develop.

Absolutely.

I'm getting some useful feedback on my HomeVision xAP application,
but nothing like enough to make me confident enough to say it's more
than "Beta software".

It works for me, but then I wrote it, so you'd expect it to :-)

Please don't feel in anyway that you're "taking sides" - we need
people to trial xPL, people to trial xAP and people to trial a
"xAPL"
(sic) solution.

Regards,

Mark