Re: So how do I integrate xPL / xAP ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dean Smith" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
> I was under the impression (as a bystander!) that it needed someone
who
had
> both XAP and XPL enabled kit/sw to make use of the functionality and
join
> the 2 halves.

Well, if your goal is to have a hybrid environment, choosing the bits
available for your environment, and have them work across the two
protocols,
then yes, you need both.

<xPL Pitch>
You can do a helluva lot with the xPL environment on it's own, right now,
without requiring xAP elements.
</xPL Pitch>

and I'd imagine the same is true of xAP.

> Given that up to last week this seemed an unlikely possibility I'm
guessing
> it might take a little while before someone has occassion to use it in
> anger. It certainly opens up some good possibilities for the future
though.

In all seriousness, that future will be a lot closer if we get a pile of
people willing to help us test and develop.

Ian.