Re: So how do I integrate xPL / xAP ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>

> I'm not hugely into VBScript although have done some in the past
(mostly
in relation to the Comfort/ACE web interface). Are there any sample scripts
available anywhere? To enable more (non-scripters) to use xPL, is there a
plan to produce some kind of GUI/Interface to allow this kind of
functionality to be setup but without the complexity of VBScript? Or does
that go against the whole concept?

You are going to *love* xPLHal Manager. ;)

The Manager contains a Sub-Builder that allows users to build up a series
of
Macros from simple elements like "send an X10 Command"
"pause" "send an IR
Command" and so on. It's not all the way there yet, (hence the need
for
testers) but it's a big step along the way.

At this point in time, you need to know *some* script, but any of the guys
on ukha_xpl will help with that.

As for the scripts to handle xAP messages, well, without having an attack
of
"slopey shoulders",  we did our bit by adding pretty extensive
support for
xAP into xPLHal. This is all about cooperation between the projects, not
the
xPL team taking over xAP development. It's now up to the xAP guys to come
up
with the goods to make their side of this cooperation work.

Ian.