Re: wiring question (x10 related)

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)"
<haweste@a...> wrote:
> John,
>
> My house too is split left/right instead of up/down and in several
places lighting & power cables run together. IIRC with large bundles
of cables run together & X10, you can get interference between
individual circuits. Mike Huggins (of LetsAutomate) and (also IIRC)
Mark McCall have both experienced this, Mike wrote up some of his
experiences at http://www.blackfirs.com not sure about
Mark though.

> I'm no electrician, but I don't think that it contravenes the regs
as it's all the same voltage etc.

Thanks Tim, I won't worry about it then ;-]

Now, off to see if I can find where the cheapest place to get some of
those Hager enclosures is :-D

Cheers,
John.