Re: wiring question (x10 related)

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@s...> wrote:
> I've run the lighting and ring mains wiring together in several
locations - no problem with interference etc. Have a look at:

> www.siliconpixel.com/gallery
>
> for some pics of enclosures, wiring etc :-)

oooooohhhhh, Very Pretty :-]

I like those enclosures. Might have to have a measure-up, see if I
can fit some of those in ;-]

The only trouble with looking at sites like yours is that I always
come away with even more ideas ! lol

Cheers,
John.