X10 control of lights

Dear all,

Can someone help out with their expertise on X10 control of lighting
please???

I'd like to bring X10 control to 9 individual lights housed in the
following configuration: 1x 2 gang switch, 1x 3 gang switch and 1x4
gang switch. My initial thoughts are to drill extra holes to
accommodate LW11 switches but somehow it doesn't seem right. My next
thought is to install LD11 Din units at the consumer unit but I'm not
sure if this will allow me individual control of each set of lights.

Is there anyone who can shed some light on the best way forward. I've
been up till now (01:05) reading through the past postings on the
site to glean valuable information.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Abay