RE: MusicLobby Users?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: MusicLobby Users?
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:17:16 +0100

Main Lobby Server is a separate component of MainLobby - aiui it acts as a
central coordinator when you have multiple instances of MainLobby running.
It also I think adds a degree of logic and scripting but not sure on this
yet - still early days - I'm sure Paul will know.  Search the Cinema
thread=
on the AV message board for MLServer.

Re MainLobby - it has a built in interface to Girder which has loads
of plugins for devices - I guess xAP could interface that way, certainly
yo=
can run a VBscript from Girder so you could send xAP commands that way - to
control C-Bus via the gateway - I am not sure if HV is supported via Girder
?? I think probably the better way will be via the ML Server but I don't
know a lot about that yet I am still looking at this  - ML - has X10
suppor=
anyway I think - possibly via Girder - will let you know what I find.

Kevin

in a=
> HA
> > world. Now , although still in it's early days from an HA
> perspective, it
> > looks to have  all the right foundations - the graphics and music
> handling
> > have always been good, partners really well with touch screens of
> course.
> > Some speed concerns.
>=20
> Yep...someone mentioned a =A3350 touchscreen last week I think?  It
wo=
uld
-

-