RE: MiniITX unit for BMW Audio

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: MiniITX unit for BMW Audio
  • From: "aashram" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:20:57 +0100

I would mind one Ian :-)
let me know of costs

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Lowe [mailto:ian@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu 04/09/2003 13:02
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] MiniITX unit for BMW Audio

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gareth Cook" <g@xxxxxxx>

> Take the blue pill !

I took my morning coffee, does the same thing :D

> Merely a reference of a new project but would not be using xPL/xAP
which I
> would assume would be preferred.
>
> jeez....

ahh, came across too strong, there's no super angst sitting here plotting
the demise of all who stand in my way... (well, not at the moment anyway),
just a little concerned that it's taken so long to get to the
"useful"
stages that the x protocols  may not be seen as a seriously useful tool.

and back on topic, if you don't get that circuit built okay, drop me a
note.
I have some MAX232s spare, and wouldn't mind knocking one or two up.

Ian.