From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 9:37 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Hacking Sky+

I'm sure that Digital Home magazine was talking out of it's backside then
;)

I may do the HDD upgrade then - recent posts for Tivo drives mentioned a
Samsung SV1204H 120gb 5400rpm. I did see something a while ago that said
some drives were not compatible. Do you know any more about this?

Oh - and you said % remaining figure does not work - what happens when you
run out of space - does the box work correctly (and overwrite old progs
correctly) or not?

Cheers,

Paul.