[OT] WANTED - A job in IT

Sorry for the off topic - But hopefully someone can help.

Due to political wranglings between my agency and Tesco, i'm having to
leave
head office on Friday.

So it's time to look for another job.

I've been in IT for over 13 years and mainly in 2nd and 3rd line support.
I live in Houghton Regis (Near Luton M1 J11) but will commute up to an hour
so
that would include Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Stevenage, Welwyn
Garden
City (where I work now), Potters Bar, Watford, Hemel Hempstead.

My CV is available at www.percyt.com/cv.doc and all help would be
appreciated.

--

Best regards,