New - PowerMax Plus?

This just posted to the website....

M.

Submission by A Larkin
Hello there,

I recently contacted Visonic about the powermax system and was informed
that
an update,the Powermax Plus system, had been sent to various distributers
as
a demo. If you have received a demo I would be intersted to hear your
thoughts.... Apparantly it is able to send telephone messages via GSM
mobile
technology meaning that you wouldn\'t have to link the system up to a phone
socket - a big plus for me as i am concerned that if the external phone
connection is severed on the original system, you cannot be contacted.
There
was also talk of a wireless external alarm.

I am interested in purchasing the standard powermax system as i want to
protect my premises asap, though would prefer the plus system if it does as
i have been told... Apparantly it will be available for all in november??
Any help would be apprecited....