Main Lobby2

  • Subject: Main Lobby2
  • From: "David Claxton" <UKHA@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:44:59 +0100

Just wondering if anyone on the list is using Main Lobby. I searched
through
the archives and there were a few detrimental views on it at the start of
the year but they usually ended with 'I'll stick with it a bit more to see
if I get use to it', so I was wondering if anyone has been using it for a
while now and if so what they thought of it.

Also I get a bit wary of websites that you have to send an email to for
them
to send you a trial version (I usually think they are just trying to grab
your email address). Can anyone confirm that they don't start sending you
advert emails about there other products?

Thanks in advance,
Dave