Re: We have created a monster....

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: We have created a monster....
  • From: "Stuart Whyte" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:14:20 -0000

<SNIP>

> Successfully completed the "Desparate Dan" mixed grill
> despite a fit of
> explosive laughter whilst eating a corn-cob. The conversation
> at the end of
> our table had turned into "Souvenirs collected on nights
> out" and someone
> who shall remain nameless (unless they own up) mentioned
> ripping a sign off
> a lamp-post to find it was still attached by a power cable.
> They decided to
> take that as well and blacked out the street!!!!

Erm... That will be me then :-$

> What a superb weekend it was although after two nights of not
> getting to bed
> until about 3am I am feeling a bit knackered, luckily I
> decided to take
> today off work as well. Nice to meet loads of new faces to
> put to names.

With Keith on this one, great to see all "friends form old" and
meet
some of the new guys.

Highlight of show for me is Scott "Geekster" Ewing's pissed up
take
over of #UKHA on irc.nixhelp.org, whilst simultaneously removing an
sober, non-attendees from the channel.

Once again, the event has been a roaring success, looking forward to
next year.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Stuart