Re: Re: We have created a monster....

Stuart Whyte wrote:

>Highlight of show for me is Scott "Geekster" Ewing's pissed
up take over of
>#UKHA on irc.nixhelp.org, whilst simultaneously removing an sober,
>non-attendees from the channel.

I'm sure Mr Keay thoroughly appreciated it.... :-D

It really was a fantastic event, and I now want to marry C-Bus and have
it's children...... ;-) It was great to meet a lot of the guys from the
list and from IRC.

Really looking forward to the Scottish one in a few months, and to UKHA
2004 too..... I'll just remember next time if it's back in Hatfield that
the area has no non-UKHA nightlife......!

Thanks to the whole team for organising and demoing everything, it was
really informative and great fun!

Cheers

--
Doogie