Soundblaster question...

I just recently acquired a Soundblaster Audigy platinum drive (internal),
as
shown here with the same title...

http://www.soundblaster.com/products/audigy/gallery.asp

It's the 3rd picture, - the 5.25" drive bay kit with all the extra
connectors... (part number is SB0010D)

Now the thing is, I *thought* I was getting an Audigy CARD... but
apparently
not... :( so this thing is pretty useless to me without an Audigy card to
connect it to...

My question is, can I get the cheapest Audigy card available, - the Audigy
Player, at around £60 inc? - does that card have the expansion connector to
connect to the drive bay kit?

I've tried checking this out on the Creative website, but it's not entirely
clear, so does anyone on here *have* an Audigy Player card who can confirm
this for me...

TIA

Paul G.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger