Re: Plasma panels - what to choose?

From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
> Do either of the two front runners have DVI interfaces?
>
> if yes, is this in addition to an analogue VGA input?

This brings up a question I wanted to ask- We gone some Iiyama tft monitors
at work. One of them arrived with two DVI inputs. As we wanted to plug them
in to kvm's we rang the supplier and said this is no good.

We got a cable sent to us- one end with a VGA connector and the other end
with a DVI connector. This device is entirely passive- it is just two
connectors and a wire, no magic tricks inside.

So the question- is DVI backwards compatible or is this an Iiyama ONLY
feature?

Bro