Re: noisey PC also

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: noisey PC also
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 12:38:07 -0000

When I was DJ'ing I used to get problems with feedback through the
decks from the bass. I made an isolation barrier from a sheet of 1"
polystyrene insulation sandwiched between 2 sheets of hardboard.

It worked a treat :-)

I have also seen Bass Bins stood on sheets of polystyrene to stop the
vibration being directly transmitted to the floor.

To jump across to another thread breifly... this might also be
advantageous for ceiling speakers to stop some of the noise getting
to the upstairs room.

Keith