Mains filter

My Node 0 is chucking out so much mains noise that my XM10U doesn't
stand a chance - hence a lot of my X10 signals now go astray. I fitted
about 8 double mains sockets to the ring in Node 0 and have several 6/8
way extension leads coming off of these.

Does anyone know of a mains filter (for filtering noise rather than X10
signals) that can sit 'in-line' with the ring circuit and that would
allow me to successfully regain control of my X10 devices? I guess the
expensive alternative is to have loads of plug-in filters?

Paul.