Re: Re: New BT Charges and 1 hour phone calls. How to enforce them

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: New BT Charges and 1 hour phone calls. How to enforce them
  • From: ian.bird@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 10:51:44 +0100

Thanks Patrick

I have a HAL2000 PCI voice modem in the Win 2k server where this would all
happen so assuming someone could show me how to do the software bit it
should work. I also like the idea of the xAP plugin to read the Meteor
data. Maybe a good talking point at the meeting in a week or just over.

No problems with all the hardware side of things though.

Thanks

Ian

"patricklidstone"
<patrick@lidstone