RE: Plasma panels - what to choose?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Plasma panels - what to choose?
  • From: "Neil Ball" <neilball@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:19:47 +0100

I don't know what timescale you're working to Paul, but if you have a
friendly custom installer on hand then why not tap them up for an invite to
the Cedia show in Brighton at the end of June? You are guaranteed to see a
good selection of large Plasmas in use although only for movie playback. It
is usually a trade-only event so you need an invite to guarantee safe
admission, although last year there was a public day on the last day where
admission cost around =A36 IIRC.

If there is more general interest then I can post the dates and double
chec=
if there will be a public day and what admission charges apply.

Neil.