RE: TV Cards

> (the Nova-T is just about working now, after all)? And of course,
there is

Can't answer your question about Tivo's I'm afraid, but you say the NovaT
is
working ... do you mean it displays a picture of sorts, or does it look
indistinguishable from a normal TV?

Regards
Darryl

Director, Simply Automate
Tel 01865 784 080
Web www.SimplyAutomate.com
Call me with any Home Automation queries