Re: Was: UKHA2003 Timetable, now with TiVo bits...

White, Peter wrote:

>>Just south of Colchester, but as I'm a project manager by 'trade' I
expect
> nothing less than a perfectly on-time delivery ;-) (or more
realistically a
> few days late, but that's fine too!)

LOL! My daughter was 3 months early.... :o

> Doogie - if I could do that, I could probably do the upgrade as well!
;-)

Nah, that's just keypresses :-)

> Does it make in difference in terms of the 'clinic'?  i.e. if I turn
up with
> a 120Gb HD and a TiVoWeb card, is that all I need?

Your Tivo might be a good idea! Apart from that, nope, it'll be fine.

> No worries, I'll leave the memory alone as it doesn't seem to make a
huge
> difference.

Someone might prove otherwise.... but possibly just to justify melting
their Tivo with a soldering iron! :-D

--
Doogie