Re: ha server network problem

On Sat, 17 May 2003 01:18:07 +0100, you wrote:

>Duh! Forgot to add that I never got any of this
>blank password business to work when my server
>ran '98. So I gave up and used Microsofts own
>TweakUI program. You can find on Microsofts
>site under the heading of PowerToys. Unzip it
>then right click on the install file and select
>install from the options. Then go to the Control
>Panel and find TweakUI at the bottom. Double click
>on it and select the Logon tab, check the box and
>fill in the Username/password and click OK.
>Job done.

Hello,

First of all my cable connection is back; it never was me tampering,
it was the isp down!

Thanks everyone who has replied, but there has been some confusion.
When Win98 boots it asks for a username and password. If you enter a
name and no password, you are quite right, it won't ask again. I have
already been doing this though.

Since I installed a NIC I get another log in screen asking instead for
a windows networking id and password. This is the screen I cannot
automate; any ideas on that one?

Thanks.