RE: Was: UKHA2003 Timetable, now with TiVo bits...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Was: UKHA2003 Timetable, now with TiVo bits...
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 15:12:03 +0100

Doogie Brodie wrote...

LOL! If you *really* can't make it due to mitigating circumstances, make
known your rough area of living/ working and someone might volunteer.
(either here or on the Tivo list) Unless you're central belt Scotland I
won't be much use though.... :-)
> Just south of Colchester, but as I'm a project manager by 'trade' I
expect
nothing less than a perfectly on-time delivery ;-) (or more realistically a
few days late, but that's fine too!)

>.... there's another way though....
>reboot, enable backdoors, look through the log files and it'll either
>mount one or two discs and display their info in the logs.... it's a
>while since I've done that, but will try to post instructions later
>tonight, unless anyone beats me to it :)

Doogie - if I could do that, I could probably do the upgrade as well! ;-)
Does it make in difference in terms of the 'clinic'?  i.e. if I turn up
with
a 120Gb HD and a TiVoWeb card, is that all I need?

> 4. Will the nice people at the TiVo clinic also fit the memory??

>Not on my watch! :-D

No worries, I'll leave the memory alone as it doesn't seem to make a huge
difference.

Pete