RE: Digital cameras

I have been using the Canon Digital Ixus 400 and found that to do
everything
your asking.
Also it uses CF cards which are V.cheap and pretty damned robust.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0302/03022708canons400.asp
<http://www.dpreview.com/news/0302/03022708canons400.asp>

Mark Hallows
Senior Systems Analyst

Pankhurst Design and Development Ltd
85-87 Richford St
London W6 7HJ
Tel:  +44(0)20 8735 1111
Fax  +44(0)20 8735 1122
mailto:MarkHallows@xxxxxxx <mailto:MarkHallows@xxxxxxx>
http://www.pdd.co.uk <http://www.pdd.co.uk/>

This e-mail is private and confidential and is intended solely for the
person it is addressed to. Any disclosure, distribution, copying or
printing, or use of the information contained herein for whatever purpose
by
anyone other than the recipient is prohibited and legal action may be taken
as a result.