From: Alex Monaghan
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 3:13 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] USB -> Cat 5

Anyone know if it's possible to extend a USB cable via Cat5 ?

I guess I can't run back to Node 0 and then out again, but is it possible
run a bit of Cat5 a couple of metres under the floor and use this to extend
a USB cable ? I want to have a couple of runs from one side of my office to
the other so I can put the printers & scanner off my main desk area and
on
the cupboards.