RE: Water flow sensor

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Water flow sensor
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:31:48 +0100

Brrrrr . .. I've got a chill just thinking about cold showers :-)

This was the sort of thing I was thinking of:
part # 228-2557, again at http://rswww.com

I'm sure there are others, this was the first one I came across.

Keith's your solution would seem to be the most reliable, provided of
course you've got an electric shower :-)

Cheers,

Tim H.

P.S. IR beam-break inside the shower cubicle ?