RE: Water flow sensor

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Water flow sensor
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:32:56 +0100

> Ah !
>
> See.... I forgot about non electric showers :-)

:)

> However, I see a flaw in Tim's plan....
>
> Cold showers would have to be taken in the dark as there would be no
hot
> water to trigger the sensor and turn the light on.... unless of course
you
> only shower during the hours of daylight!

Cold showers, can't say there is much demand for them round 'ere ;) But
none
the less, I would prefer a solution that covered all the options, so still
searching for a low cost flow sensor.

I suppose the other option would be a strain gauge on the shower tray, hmmm
automatic weight monitoring :)

Cheers, Des.