RE: NTL Broadband - Statically Dynamic IP?

>         From what I have found is that the IP address only changes if
>both the modem and attached pc are rebooted.

Even then, the IP address rarely seems to change for me. I've had the same
IP address for many months now.

Incidentally, I use DynDNS in conjunction with a Netgear MR314 router to
maintain a permanent presence on the Internet. It seems to work pretty
well.

Regards,

Kevin Meynell