From: Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG) [mailto:haweste@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 April 2003 10:11
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Sky effing digital :-(

Tony,

I've got a Panasonic TU-DSB30 with a FTA card and the box has only locked
up once (_maybe_ twice) since I've had it (at least 18 months, prob 2
years). I don't do anything funny with the power, other than to put it into
standby at night, and make sure it's kept reasonably cool (cabinet doors
left open almost permanently). After opening the doors after they've been
shut for a while the top of the case is very warm. Oh, the digibox is on
top
of the stack of gear in the cabinet. I'm looking at fitting a fan into the
cabinet to help further (and let me shut the doors) but no time as yet.

HTH,

Tim H.