Re: BroadBand

Hi Fank,

>                 Its ADSL ???Any good??
Is the best, but to expensive here.... I am still very happy with my
128kbps
(sometimes 256kbps) cable connection..:-))

> > I hope to hear you soon on Free World Dialup too..;-))
>

> I hope so too........Are those phone thingys expensive ?? and which
one do
> you use ??
You have several options, depend on how much do you want to invest for your
comfort..
- use a free soft phone, like X-Lite from Xten Networks and a good PC
headset (no cost for you)..
- use a dedicated Phone to ethernet adapter, like Cisco ATA-186 (~ 150 USD)
- use a SIP enabled IP phone, like Cisco 7940/7960) (~200-300 USD)

Another interesting option is to use an USB interface like Actiontec
Internet Phone Wizard. (~40USD)... then with the same phone (wired or
cordless - this can be your actual phone too) you can place and receive
PSTN
and Internet calls from the same device....
I just ordered one for me... I hope to have it in about 1 month, when a
friend of mine came from USA..

Best regards,
Dan

> Frank

signed up
for
> > BroadBand and should have it in a week or