PC OSD software?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: PC OSD software?
  • From: "Chris McGookin" <chris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:45:10 +0100

is anyone aware of software which can produce a transparent OSD which can
be
called by events and use data from either ACE or Homevision server? Ideally
it should work when overlay is off and also on for DigiTV freeview card,
Theatertek DVD, etc.

I've finally managed to get some real data from my AV kit and it would be
really nice to get some feedback on what is going on more interactively-
Homevision's overlays would be great but composite doesn't really fit into
the solution any more... :-(

Failing software, has anyone seen a nice serial or ethernet display maybe
12" long that could be built in below the plasma to display the data?
Would
need to be a reasonable size to be seen about 10' away...

Cheers,

Chris