Re: NOW: Movies from hard disk WAS: VFD Questions

I have now setup a lot of my kids movies to play thru the xbox.

These DivX are being streamed from the Jukebox PC in N0 and are easily
controlled using xbox's on screen menus and the remote from the "DVD
Playback Kit".

This is by far the best way of getting DivXs into the living room that I've
seen (previously I was pipping the TV out of my media PC in the study to
the
AV Room over KAT5s).

The xbox has optical out, but I'm not sure if it's media player supports
DivXs with AC3 sound yet?

M.