Home Automation Sound Clips and Theater Intros

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Home Automation Sound Clips and Theater Intros
  • From: "mcascio1979" <mario@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:32:20 -0000

Hi everyone,

For those of you using MainLobby or any other home automation
software (ie HomeSeer) for that matter than can playback either MP3
or WAV format files, I've just released TechTalker Volume 1.

It's over 570 MP3 and/or WAV format sound clips relating to home
automation and the home theater.  I've also included 10 bonus home
theater intros complete with background music.  It's definitely a
show stopper before the show even starts. :)

You can download samples directly from the link below:
http://www.cinemaronline.com/downloads/techtalker01samples.zip

For a complete listing of all 570+ sound clips, visit the TechTalker
web page:
http://www.cinemaronline.com/techtalker.html

Other sample words & phrases include:
Access Denied
Good Afternoon
Lighting Control
Power Off
Record
Please insert media
Garage Door is now being closed
Disc Skip
Camera 1

For those of you that were inquiring, I'm wrapping up production of
WebLobby.  Send me an email if you want to be notified when it's
available.  I should have a beta fairly soon.

Check out the link below for a sample screen shot I created with it:
http://www.cinemaronline.com/avsforum/weblobby_screenshot.jpg

Really blows away the MS browser look/feel. :)

As usual, I'm always interested in feedback and/or suggestions.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx