RE: Re: [OT]ish Router +modem problem

OK I tried again this morning, turning off the DynDNS and I also
realised
that I had a VPN connection trying to be created by the router so turned
that off as well.

I still cannot get the browser to work, but I have noticed that Skype and
JungleDisk both connect and I can make Skype calls, but cannot see the
Skype
homepage which means that at least something is working, although not
everything!  Outlook is trying to connect but a bit sluggish, which has
been
a recent problem anyway.

Does this shed any light on anything?

Thanks