From: Dean Barrett [mailto:dean@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 1:58 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Anyone own a Yamaha Home Cinema Amp ?

Hi.

I recently purchased a Yamaha HiTB45 Home Cinema kit - i know its not the
perfect answer, but it suits me...

Excellent sound and love the satellite speakers - didn't want anything too
large in the corners of the lounge !!

Its a HTR5540RDS... but i have a problem.

The speakers humm - and its a bl**dy annoying humm.

I've removed the amp from under the tv - wired the speakers on the floor
straight to it, and still there is a continuous humm - its still there even
if you mute it ??

Anyone got any suggestions ?? - I guess i'm going to have to send it back,
i'm sure it wasnt doing it when i got it (2weeks ago)

Thanks

Dean.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx