From: steve.cooper@xxxxxxx
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Send: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:33:31 +0000
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] handy hint

Handy Hint 1

Never tell SWMBO that disc cutting these conduit channels won't be too
messy as long as you hold the vacuum cleaner up close.

Handy Hint 2

Create that holiday beach style in your living and dining room by simply
cutting out 22 sockets and 16 wiring channels with an electrical box cutter
and disc cutter.  Work all day for two days then you should find
that you
have a thick layer of fine dust over everything and it feels like your sat
on a island beach.  As a bonus create your own sand feature by
sucking up
some of the dust into a dyson vacuum as you cut through plaster, brick and
blocks, you'll find you get a tasteful layering effect of different colour
dust in the clear collection tube.

Disclaimer:  Sucking large qualities of fine dust into you dyson
can result
in the filters becoming completely knackered.

S.

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
read, copy or otherwise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else.
Please notify the sender of the delivery error and then delete the
message from your system.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author only.
Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our service and for
security and regulatory purposes.

Thank you for your assistance.