RE: Half height AGP cards with TV out??

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Half height AGP cards with TV out??
  • From: "Scott Ewing" <scott.ewing@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:52:29 +0100

> Scott Ewing [mailto:scott.ewing@xxxxxxx] wrote:
>> The radeon 7000 can be had with a half height bracket included, it
has
>> both Svid and composite video outs
>> http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/product.php?view=5431
>
>Arn't both of these cards PCI Graphics cards?  I assume you can't plug
these in an AGP slot (I don't know much about such things).

No, the one I pointed out to you was indeed AGP, it's just a better
speced version of the power-color one you found (same chipset and
memory, more features (S-vid out)) it also has the half-height bracket
included, so there's no arsing about with hacking the provided one

HTH
Scott