From: mrf@xxxxxxx
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 2:52 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Anyone know anything about Fujitsu LCD Screens ?

WOW !

I must admit, I was not expecting to get so much fantastic information !

Yes, the item on that website is what I have here, but obviously only the
screen. I bought the item from a guy who was selling it on ebay. I was
planning on using it for a HAPC project, but I am getting the feeling that
am well out of my league here.

So, I can buy a new video card with a DVI connector, and was looking at
something like this:
http://www.computergate.com/products/item.cfm?prodcd=AVGBTI2DVI
<http://www.computergate.com/products/item.cfm?prodcd=AVGBTI2DVI>
.

And from looking at that website you provided, the cable, part no.
S4117.5303 would do the job ?

So that only leaves the power supply problem. Now, I'm a novice at this
sort
of thing, so forgive me for the stupid questions, but how do I go about
finding a compatible power supply ?

Really appreciate your help.

Kind Regards

Marc R. Fuller