RE: Re: UKHA2003 - key learnings?

HARUMPH!!!

I wrote the bloody draw utility, and I had 4 potential entries in the lists
(Me _and_ SWMBO for both days), and even *I* didn't win a brass farthing!

Still, just as well I suppose, - I imagine there might have been one or two
raised eyebrows if I had won the top prize!.... - I trust that the code
integrity is now accepted and I can fix it^H^H^H^H^H hopefully win
something
next year!...

Paul G.

>From: "Paul" <groups@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: UKHA2003 - key learnings?
>Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 18:06:49 +0100
>
>I want more raffles - very disappointed I didn't win - Mark, I thought
you
>said you'd fix it for me ;)
>

>Paul.

 Terms of Service.