RE: RGB to Component. Ohh Eck.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RGB to Component. Ohh Eck.
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:19:39 +0100

No space at the plasma end! I must admit soldering a VGA connector on
doesn't fill me with joy! But hey, all in the name of progress!

As a passing thought.  .......... What's the general opinion on the
effect of connections in a cable run? Does more connections = lower
signal quality? Does the quality of the soldering (Or even solder)
effect signal quality as well?

Many thanks

Rob