RE: Distributing SVGA

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Distributing SVGA
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 12:46:55 +0100

The vandamme 5 core mini red series is an excellent cable for this
purpose. I have a 15m run going to my plasma. 5 cores of 75ohm coax,
very flexible. VERY high quality. You can get by the metre from CPC as
far as I can remember.

http://www.van-damme.co.uk/range.htm

To quote:

Red Series Mini Video Multicore
4 and 5 way miniature 75ohm video multicores specified to give maximum
electrical performance within a reduced overall diameter. Designed to
fit into Dsub connectors for computer monitor, high resolution videowall
and projection applications. Excellent flexibility and mechanical
strength. Colour coded cores for identification. Reliable crimp
terminations using RG179 BNCs

Many thanks

Rob Mouser